The Dreams of Isis Website

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Communion with the Divine

For years and years I have loved, worked with and reeled in the joy of the earths mineral children - gemstones.  I have made my own jewelry from gemstones and semi-precious gemstones for well over 20 years.  I have collected rocks it seems all my life. Fascinated with the textures, enthralled with the colors and definitely enchanted with the energies.

 
For I truly believe we touch the Divine when we hold a stone - be it igneous revealed after eons of erosion, sedimentary found in hidden ravines or peerless high end gems harvested from deep in the earth - there really are no common stones.  All tell a story, all have personalities and most definitely all have energies that let us sample a piece of the Divine.  These simple divine tools work with us to achieve our goals - both earthly and spiritual.



I have also in an effort to better commune with the Divine, be in harmony with my deities, hear my spirit guides, recognize my higher self, focus my intentions, align my goals, gain protection and manifest needs I have designed and created meditation beads, amulets, talismans and pendulums from these precious jewels from the earth, weaving these jeweled tools for well over 20 years also.  I have created several sets of mediation beads, and a couple of pendulums - some for those in need as gifts and a couple for those interested in focusing on a specific task or communing with spirit or higher self at the end of 2011.

Loving these stones and my creations from them like children I have birthed has brought tremendous satisfaction to me personally, spiritually and emotionally.  I am hopeful of spreading that love to others this 2012.  For most truly gemstones touch the face of the Divine.  We need no specific laying on of a spell - we simply clean, bless and meld our intent to these treasure from Geb {Egyptian God of the Earth}.  When we stop and listen we find they sing to our hearts, gladly bonding our intent to their focus thus bringing our goal closer  - cleaner and more sacred.


No comments:

Post a Comment