The Dreams of Isis Website

Friday, November 25, 2011

Weaving New Dreams

Working tonight with beautiful gemstones, weaving new dreams with presents from Geb.  New Ancient Egyptian jewelry designs laid out ready for the new year.  Such lovely energies to to with, I had so many different stones it was hard to begin some where.  Grounding and balancing - with some unconditional love and reflection was a start.  Wonderful experience of meditating while creating, makes me feel whole and in sync with the universe.


Working with the black tourmaline and hematite first was refreshing and as I moved forward - grounding and centering allowed me focus with the energy I needed.  So creativity flowed and my creations came together wonderfully. Weaving awesome stones with such fantastic energy together creating powerful mediation beads, Isis was so very present as incense burned on the altar next to my workspace.  I cant wait to have these up in my Artfire studio with new pics on my website and Facebook fan page coming asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment